Early Mornings

baking chic August 21, 2011 6

Visiting my sister and let me tell you, we been having a delightful and cozy time together. Our little babies combined ( 3 ) have been such a delight. Cousins together are the best.

Having a sister to share all the ups and downs of raising children is such a comfort to me.
 What have we been up to? LOTS !!! But really just simply enjoying life together is the best part. Having our early morning coffee while waking up makes the early mornings golden. Her back patio sits on the water which the babies think is delightful for turtle feedings and  goose sightings.

Watching the sun rise the other day I happened to get some fun pictures of the pink clouds on the water just as it was rising. You can see the reflections of the clouds on the water which helped described how beautiful the morning was.

Can you see a little turtle head bobbing up in the picture below? He is looking for his bread crumbs which he is not bashful for begging for every time he hears little voices out on the deck. Of course the little ones are delighted to help a needy turtle out time and again.

The geese are loud and a little bossy when it comes to sharing their bread with the ducks and turtles but they sure are cosy to have around. Hearing their honking throughout the day makes me happy  and snug :)

After watching the sun rise we decided we had to wake Aunty and Cousin who were trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. :) Sheets, babies and kitties filled our morning until breakfast hunger got the best of us. I think we will surprise Aunty again tomorrow morning :)

Her cat Bay is the baby sitter and baby referee at times.  He works his tail off trying to keep the babies happy. Literally  :)

Cousin Winston and baby Ezra

1. Julie Terrell August 21, 2011 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Marie, I just love this! Those are gorgeous pictures. I have to fight off the many twinges of jealousy that I feel when reading through your blogs about sister life. :) I am SO happy you girls have eachother, and can be there through the ups and downs for eachother. Love you both!!!

2. Pam August 22, 2011 at 11:10 am - Reply

I love, love, love this post. Its funny, because I was thinking about my morning cup of coffee, and cozy wake up moments this morning, and even wrote Danielle about it, and here you had posted about it too. Those pictures are precious and beautiful… I feel like I am there with you girls. Ezra is scrumscious… Bay Kitty is a crack up as usual, and I love the picture of Winston with Ezra. I Love you all so much.

3. Maria August 22, 2011 at 3:39 pm - Reply

Gorgeous photos! Sweet children and kitties. Does it really get any better? Love it..

4. Kirsteen August 22, 2011 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I have to agree with the comment above about the ‘sister-envy’! – In a nice way, of course :0) I have only brothers.

I can’t believe, also, the size of Winston!

I hope you continue having a lovely time with Elizabeth.

Oh, and I’m glad that little Zane enjoyed the train pictures! ♥

5. baking chic August 24, 2011 at 6:57 am - Reply

Thanks Julie for your sweet comment :)

Mom, we were thinking of you and imagining if you were here with us and delight of it! We would probably have to take a couple of days to stop laughing and smiling of our delight!!

Thanks os much Maria for stopping by. Loved your comment!

Kirsteen, Winston is so big now and his head has delightful golden curls all over his baby head.

Love Marie

6. jilma November 13, 2011 at 12:00 am - Reply

I love your new site !!! The children are beautiful and seem so big!!! I will be back :) HUGS